What to Expect Here?

This is my temporary place for my already-posted fics (though I may be changing some parts) and my soon-to-be fics.

○○○

Warning:

• Most of my fics involve boy x boy relationship so please don't read if you're not into this genre.
• English isn't my first language--plus I don't have a beta--so there might be misspelled words or I might be writing in wrong grammar. I will try my best to avoid them. As included those that are already edited by my beta due to story adjustments.
• Characters might go out of their character but I will try my best to make them in-character as possible.

○○○

General Disclaimer:

I don't own the characters I'm writing. Unless it's an original character. And I'm not really good in art. ^^




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Challenge Themes from 30 kisses

I'm posting the themes here from Lj's 30 kisses. I can't say which pairing I will be writing, but I can't use my fave PoT pairings that I usually write (the Pillar Pair and the Thrill Pair)--though I may write them some day. Thus, I can only use these two: DGM's Poker Pair and Bleach's Aizen x Ichigo pair.

So difficult...*sighs* But I might be doing the DGM one. I think I have a hard time writing the Bleach one. *sighs again*

Anyway, here are the themes:

1. look over here
2. news; letter
3. jolt!
4. our distance and that person
5. "ano sa" ("hey, you know....")
6. the space between dream and reality
7. superstar
8. our own world
9. dash
10. #10
11. gardenia
12. in a good mood
13. excessive chain
14. radio-cassette player
15. perfect blue
16. invincible; unrivaled
17. kHz (kilohertz)
18. "say ahh...."*
19. red
20. the road home
21. violence; pillage/plunder; extortion
22. cradle
23. candy
24. good night
25. fence
26. if only I could make you mine
27. overflow
28. Wada Calcium CD3
29. the sound of waves
30. kiss

I hope this helps break my writer's block. Sigh~

No comments: